Some interesting things that have occured in my interviews
I’ve had a total of 8 so far, 6 to go (probably more too OTL) and I’ve had some… interesting conversations…
- I had someone who interviewed me 4 months ago. I forgot the contents of the interview and didn’t even have time to research since I ran from my last interview to this one. I walked in, saw the same guy, and he skipped all his questions and just asked me ‘What’s up’. He was like: ‘You probably remember everything so what’s new?’. fvjdafkafghak So my interview was only 15 minutes instead of 45.
- My grades are pretty good. And so when this one person flipped to the back, he was surprised. He asked me, ‘How’s your math?’ and before I could answer he said ‘Never mind, it’s probably great.’.
- Everyone seems to be interested in Dictionary Manager and my game app (though I’ve mentioned both briefly without too many details).
- One of them wants to look it up so I should put it on github and bury my blog
- I have too many interviews. RIM hurry up and schedule so I can stop the flood.