Dictionary Manager 1.0
The day has finally come that I can release this. This is a light-weight application for managing terms and the translation of terms.
You can download it here.
Even if you aren’t interested in the application, if you want to see what some requirement documentation should look like, please download. More information after the cut.
Included in the .zip folder is the following:
- The executable (Dictionary Manager.jar)
- Database diagram.png
- Data Dictionary and Samples.doc
- Requirement Documentation.doc
- User Manual.doc
- A folder called resources
The .doc and .png files are supporting documents. Under no circumstances are you to touch the files in resources. You’ll break the application and I’m sure you don’t want that.
- Extract the zip
- Go to the extracted file
- Double-click on Dictionary Manager.jar to run
- Look at the User Manual if you need assistance
Think of this as a beta test; there will be bugs. If you find one, send me a message (ask/fanmail/#dictionary tag). I’ll set up a dedicated hotmail account at a later date. I might create an FAQ if I get enough questions.
I’ve also made an example dictionary (Magi.dictionary) which you can download here. It is not complete but it should be helpful until I finish it.
Please let me know what you think and how to improve it. Ideas I’ve already thought of are listed in the Requirements Document.
8 Notes/ Hide
- frogmage likes this
- nodoka5927 likes this
- hanel likes this
- yukulele said: whoa this is nifty! messing around with it now~
- yukulele likes this
- nebuladreamer likes this
- rabbitreign reblogged this from azurempress and added:
- azurempress posted this